Ohio Valley Excavating started in 2004 with two men and a truck. Since then we have grown into a full service commercial excavating contractor. While our primary work is located in Ohio, we have also worked throughout the country in all types of soils and environments.
Our vast range of work includes everything from commercial/industrial construction to emergency repairs for both private and public sectors. Safety is our number one priority at Ohio Valley Excavating. We maintain a low EMR Rating of .47 and are always up to date on new safety standards.
When looking for a contractor to perform your underground work, make us your first choice as we will strive for a safe workplace, customer satisfaction, and projects completed within budget and on time.
- Under slab work
- Site electric and communication conduits (various quantities, sizes and depths)
- Site electric and communication manholes / handholes
- Site lighting conduits
- Directional boring
- Asphalt / concrete / grass restoration
- Blow strings
- Ability to excavate and backfill only or will place all pipe as well
- Excavate and backfill for all site plumbing work
- Excavate and backfill for all underslab plumbing work
- Flat work
- Housekeeping pads
- Pole bases
- Equipment Pads (all sizes, structural & non-structural)